India, US to co-host Global Entrepreneurship Summit in Hyderabad
India, the US to co-host Global Entrepreneurship Summit in Hyderabad
The Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) will be co-hosted by India and the United States at Hyderabad from November 28-30, 2017.
- Ivanka Trump, daughter of US President Donald Trump will lead the American delegation.
- The Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced it on August 10, 2017.
About Global Entrepreneurship Summit →
- The Global Entrepreneurship Summit includes a wide range of workshops, mentoring, ignite talks and networking sessions.
- The GES is a unique opportunity for bringing together entrepreneurs and start-ups with global leaders.
- The summit will include a wide range of workshops, panels, ignite talks, pitch competitions, mentoring, and networking sessions.
- The GES is aimed to give participants tailored opportunities to gain skill and relationships that will help their ventures grow.
- Within the Summit, there will also be experiential learning exhibitions, demonstration areas, and opportunities to connect with industry experts.
- The summit will also display entrepreneurship as means to address some of the most intractable global challenges.
- The summit will also highlight inspiring entrepreneurs and investors from around the world to create new opportunities for investment, partnership, and collaboration.